The school conducts an entrances test for students for seeking admission to various classes. The test will be of 50 marks (40 marks for written and 10 marks for oral) which include questions from English, Hindi, Social Students, Mathematics and Science of the pervious class. Offers of admission will be given on the basis of the results of the entrance test and will depend on the number of seats available in class.
Students of Nursery and UKG Classes should not be less than 03 years and above 05 years. The desirable age for classes I to V is 6 – 10 years and VI to IX is 11-14 years. Admission to Senior secondary level is granted strictly on merit basis subject to availability of seats and the condition mentioned for the secondary level. To get admission at this level, a minimum of 55% marks is required for Arts and Commerce stream and 65% for Science stream
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application from
1. For Secondary Section (Up to Class-X)
- 1. A photocopy of Mark Sheet of the last qualifying examination.
- 2. Birth certificate in case of nursery class.
- 3. Pass port size photo – 02 nos.
- 4. Character certificate from the school last attended.
- 5. School leaving certificate in original.
- 6. Direct admission in Class X requred IX registration or LOC.
2. For Class-XI & XII
- 1. School leaving certificate in original.
- 2. Class-XI Registration card or LOC (PhotoCopy) (Xerox)
- 3. Mark sheet of class-X (Photo-Copy)
- 4. Photo copy of Class-X admit card.
- 5. Character certificate from school last attended.
- 6. Pass port photo-02 nos
- 1. Transfer certificate will be issued to the students only on valid reasons and subject to clearance of all dues.
- 2. The application for Transfer certificate from parents should reach the school office at least 15 days.
- 3. Transfer certificate for XII and X issue after 10 days from the days of submitting the application letter.
Session, vacation and holidays
Keeping in view the local weather condition and climate, the school session begins in March and ends February of the following year. The school observes two vacations in year with duration of 45 days given in May and June and 15 days during the Winter Break-In every year, the school celebrates Annual School Week from 07 th to 14th November to catapult the latent talent of the students in every field like like sports, literary and cultural. The parents of all the students are invited to the grand function which infer on 14th November. All the alleviate member of the management committee, all of whom are high up in various department and other dignitaries are invited to the part of the celebration .The school has a novel idea of awarding the best students for the session.