- 1. Students should be punctual and present in time at all places where they are supposed to be regular eg.Sports, Games, Prayers etc.
- 2. Students must avoid wastage & misuse of Laboratory Articles, Furniture and other things around them.
- 3. They should not raise their voice, shout or use foul language or indulge in quarrels.
- 4. A student found guilty of breach of discipline & conduct will be expelled from the school without any liability on the part of institute.
- 5. Students should take care of proper uniform with polished and clean shoes, tidy nails & proper hair cut.
- 6. No cash is allowed in school.
- 7. The school in its all capabilities takes all due normal precautions, but it does not take any responsibility for accidents.
Code of conduct for students
Any student found guilty of serious breach of discipline will be summarily expelled from the school without any liability on the part of the institution In case of any legal involvement with the school, either by the student or by his/her parent/guardian to safeguard the interests of other students and to maintain a healthy atmosphere in the school, the school authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of the concerned student without any prior notice and the entire fee paid during the academic year shall be forfeited and even the entry of the child/parents will be restricted.
Arrival and Departure from the hostel
- 1. Students should reach on the day of opening of the school after vacations. Their uniforms etc will be checked and deficiency if found has to be made up before entering the Hostel.
- 2. All the arrears of the previous year and charges payable for the new session should be cleared while joining.
Visits by parents /guardians
- 1. The school Principal/Secretary will be glad to meet the parents/Guardians at the school office.They Should be apprised the Principal of the behavior of their ward at home , so that the school can apply proper corrective measure to improve the child.
- 2. Parents /Guardians can meet their wards during school hours only after obtaining permission from the principal.
- 3. No parents/Guardians should meet the subject teachers except though the principal during the school hours of the school.
- 4. The parents/Guardian of the boarders are permitted to visit their wards on second Saturday after every two month.
- 5. The patents/Guardians of the hostlers cannot be accommodated in the premises due to non-availability of accommodation.
- 6. Students others than hostlers will not be allowed to go to the hostel premises.
- 7.The school authority has the right to open all letters addressed to the students to safeguard the students from bad influences.
Rules and Regulations
- 1. The study hour should be maintained very strictly.
- 2. The study hours in the morning and evening will be as usual even in the holidays and except in Sunday evening.
- 3. The students are not allowed to play after morning study hours till breakfast even in holidays and Sundays.
- 4. Playing beyond the stipulated time in the evening is prohibited.
- 5. The warden should supervise the students in the dining hall for breakfast, lunch and supper.
- 6. The students and staff are informed that no extra or personal eatables should be prepared in the hostel kitchen.
- 7. The boys borders are strictly prohibited to enter the premises of girls hostel except for the breakfast, lunch and supper.
- 8. The girls boarders are informed not to visit or play in the school campus except for the morning PT and study hours.
- 9. A captain and vice captain for both boys and girls will be designated for a period of one month to look after the PT in the morning.
- 10. The wardens of both the hostels are advised to supervise the staff to take good care of the students and keep the hostel and as well as kitchen hygienic.
- 11. The warden should insist the IVth grade staff to keep the hostel gate closed except in school hours.
- 12. The rest or sleep time should be strictly maintained.
- 13. Other than emergency, telephone call is not allowed.
- 14. The day scholars are strictly prohibited to enter the boys and girls hostel.
- 15. If any students found violating the above rules then disciplinary action will be taken against him/her which may lead expulsion from the hostel.